A 15th century frescoed church in Sarnano. This beautifully ornate church was finally restored to its present status in 1619 and is not protected by Heritage restrictions. It was given the name of “Madonna di Loreto” as it was used by pilgrims as a stopover on their way to the Loreto Cathedral. The worshippers would pray looking at the altar from outside the window directly opposite the altar. The main part of the building is a single central nave measuring approx. 17 x 7 mts. and approx. 8 mts in height. This area could have a mezzanine suspended floor without spoiling the décor . Perfect site for an artists studio or gallery. Attached to the churchis the curator's residence with crossed arches, two bedrooms, living room and kitchen. This are is of approx. 110 sq. mts. Distance to Falconara/Ancona airport is approx. 1 ½ hrs, ski slops are 10 min. away and the Adriatic coast less then 1 hr.